Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners to find innovative solutionsApply Now
At DIRTT clients come first. Client Experience is a big part of our history and continues to be our passion. Providing ongoing product support and meeting the needs of our clients and partners is critical to our success.
The Solutions Support Team is actively seeking one 18-month contract and one full time detail-oriented problem solver with an aptitude to learn and work in a fast-paced and client obsessed environment. Be a part of a team that is passionate about making a difference every day by providing high quality service and acting as a trusted advisor to our clients and partners.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners.
- Dig deeper into the “why” behind the design to find innovative DIRTT solutions.
- Provide support on product and solutions questions, design feasibility and layouts for potential clients and existing on-site installations.
- Collaborate with product development, engineering and custom solutions groups to provide accurate information and pricing for bids.
- Set up ticketing queue in which team will respond to inquiries around DIRTT solutions via e-mail and phone.
- Supporting commercial and client experience initiatives across the organization.
- Use ICE (proprietary 3D modelling software) & AutoCAD software as visual and communicational tools.
- Develop internal product documentation, technical & training guides all related to DIRTT product and solutions.
What you bring to DIRTT:
- 3-7 years’ experience in interior design, architectural technologies/drafting.
- Background in estimation, purchasing/procurement, project management or as a vendor in the construction industry desired.
- Post-secondary education related to project management, construction management, engineering or relatable program desired.
- Previously worked with a ticketing system.
- Strong client experience and customer support background desired, tenacious about finding and delivering quality results for our partners.
- Self -motivated team player with strong organizational skills with an emphasis on accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent & clear written and verbal communication.
- Thrives under tight deadlines (both individual and customer driven).
Please note this role will close on Monday, January 25, 2021.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.