As a key member of DIRTT’s sales team, your focus is to attract and retain new and existing business relationships with partners, clients, sales reps and other stakeholders.Apply Now
Have you heard the DIRTT?
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Pull that superhero cape out of your closet. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds. It's not always going to be easy.
You have a strong go-getter attitude. You’re extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You’re a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic.
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry. We celebrate our success together and achieve what others can only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
The Successful Candidate:
Creativity and persistence are crucial in this exciting and demanding Territory Sales Manager (DIRTT Rep) position. As the successful candidate, you’re resourceful, professional and bring a strong and positive go-getter attitude. You always see the big picture and implement suitable strategies to ensure success. You thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
What you’ll do:
You are a wealth of information on all things DIRTT. Clients and project stakeholders see you as their main resource for guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes, and software. As a key member of DIRTT’s sales team, your focus is to attract and retain new and existing business relationships with partners, clients, sales reps and other stakeholders. You are also directly responsible for the success of your local DIRTT sales partners and accordingly, must also function as their local mentor and wingman. You are someone who has a track record of being a top performer in your territory, with a vast existing network. You can build a pipeline and drive sales in your territory – you know how to close the deal.
- Maximize every opportunity to build on new and existing business, finding every possible chance to create and integrate DIRTT’s products and designs while streamlining the process for the client so they can focus on growing their own business.
- Lead decision makers and key influencers through the DIRTT construction process so they see how DIRTT’s solutions will help their business flourish and solve the challenges with which they are faced.
- Lead and align partners in a planning process that develops and achieves mutually beneficial performance objectives, financial targets, sales channels, and critical milestones for DIRTT, the Partners and the clients.
- Create visibility and expand your network with community involvement, industry associations (BOMA/IFMA/etc.), leads groups and networking events. Create events to attract end users and construction industry influencers; create and nurture those relationships.
- Create and give presentations for all vertical market groups and A&D and GC’s.
- Continually seek opportunities; proactively and aggressively closing new clients and growing the scope and size of clients in your territory.
- Engage in open dialogue with construction industry stakeholders and thought leaders.
What you bring:
- Your solid understanding of the construction industry, job site conditions and building processes allow you to relate to general contractors and project managers. In essence, you speak their language.
- You have a demonstrable track record of success in the construction industry (preferably in interior construction), are conversant with architectural drawings, details, and specifications with a strong understanding of the construction process, and job site conditions.
- You have over 3+ years experience working in your territory and built a vast network of relevant contacts and end users.
- You must live within your territory as you will be expected to build on your existing network and engage the market, local partners on a regular basis.
- You possess strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage in open dialogue and build rapport with Partners and clients from facilities managers to the C-Suite.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable using technology for presentation and communication purposes.
- You are a strong team player, collaborating effectively and able to trouble-shoot to the successful completion of a project.
- You have experience leveraging leading technology as part of the sales process (such as sales tools, CRM, software systems and our ICE system).
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.