Increase awareness and drive sales for Government market segment.Apply Now
We’re on a mission to change how the world builds and with DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, it’s time we level up our sales efforts. We’re looking for a results-oriented sale professional with a solid understanding in our Government market segment to hit the ground running and change the face of construction in this area of expertise. This role is based in Washington, DC.
What you’ll do:
- Partner, collaborate and execute the go to market strategy with local sales teams to increase awareness and drive sales for Government market segment.
- Be the subject matter expert and main resource for partners, clients and project stakeholders providing guidance on DIRTT’s solutions, processes and software.
- Analyze and determine client goals to determine the best application of DIRTT’s solutions specific to their needs.
- Utilize training and development collateral to ensure DIRTT’s solutions are well understood to generate faster sales and create better overall client experience.
- Drive innovation through product development feedback and insights that will impact competitiveness in the market, meet unique client needs and increase market share.
- Attract and retain new and existing business relationships with DIRTT’s partner network, sales team and key contacts in your market segment.
Who you are:
- You’re a creative, persistent and resourceful sales professional who brings a positive go-getter attitude to everything you do.
- A big picture thinker with an ability to implement suitable strategies to ensure success.
- You thrive in autonomous environments and are driven to meet and surpass goals.
What you bring to the role:
- Sales or business development experience and a demonstrable track record of success in the Government market segment as it relates to the commercial interior construction industry.
- A strong understanding of architectural drawings, details, specifications, the construction process and job site conditions.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, enabling you to engage in open dialogue and build rapport.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable using technology for presentation and communication purposes.
- You are a strong team player, collaborating effectively and able to troubleshoot accordingly through to the successful completion of a project.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.