Your multi-trade solution for medical interiors
DIRTT is a building process powered by technology and advanced manufacturing. Walls, doors, casework, integrated technology, power, networks and medical gas are all rapidly designed and built with extreme precision in DIRTT factories. Then, they're shipped to site for a clean install.
Partnering with you
- Exam rooms
- Triage rooms
- Patient rooms
- Isolation rooms (positive and negative pressure)
- Diagnostic labs
- Administration spaces
- Drive-through testing and lab stations
- Interior construction for temporary facilities
- Cold shell areas of hospitals or unused administration spaces that could be transitioned into triage or overflow areas
- Existing lower acuity units that could transition to high acuity units
Temporary care facilities
Constructed Clinical Enclosures
Constructed Clinical Enclosures (CCE) maintain direct contact and physical separation between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Acquire an average of four times more samples in an eight-hour shift.
- Decrease use of personal protective equipment up to 95%.
- Available in 14 days from order if assembled on-site.
- Indoor or outdoor configurations available.
- Positive or negative pressure environments available.