Classic Glass Walls
Modular Glass Wall System
A clear choice for speed, precision, and performance.
DIRTT’s center-mounted glass wall delivers the performance you need today with the ability to adapt for tomorrow. The four-inch Classic Glass Wall system is tailored to fit your design with precision to ¹⁄₁₆”. As part of the DIRTT construction system, it integrates easily into your space, reducing risk and schedules while increasing cost certainty.
Wall system includes aluminum frames and center-mount glass panels.
Seamlessly integrates with the rest of the DIRTT construction system.
Height and width of the wall frame can be adjusted to conform to all base building elements.
Components are precision manufactured to accommodate base building conditions.
Modularity supports adaptive reuse and future flexibility.
Wall width and height configuration is fully customizable.
Available in customizable rectilinear, curvilinear, and blade profiles.
Header can attach directly to ceiling, soffit, bulkhead, or structure.
Choose from clear and low-iron varieties of tempered or laminated glass in ¼” (6 mm), ⅜” (10 mm), or ½" (12 mm) thicknesses.
Custom glass options available.
Limit transfer of smoke with our non-rated, smoke partition.
- Standard wall thickness: 4” (102 mm)
- Module width 6” (152 mm) - 60” (1.52 m)
- Maximum frame height: 12' (3.66 m)
- Wall height adjustability -⅜” (10 mm) +1 ⅛” (29 mm)
- Standard header uses ceiling track, ceiling grid clips, or metal stud kickers
- Standard base track secures to the base building with carpet grippers, double-sided tape, or seismic anchoring
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating: 30-35
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified