A layered approach to support style and speech privacy.
As part of the DIRTT construction system, the Double Pane Glass Wall delivers without compromise. Get the look and light transmission of glass walls with improved acoustic performance for speech privacy when you need it. All with short lead times, quick installation, and the ability to easily reconfigure your layout when your space requires it.
Wall system includes aluminum frames and flush mount double pane glass panels.
Components are precision manufactured to accommodate base building conditions.
Optional stick-built configuration on-site accommodates locally sourced glass.
Double pane glass delivers superior acoustic performance.
Wall width and height configuration is fully customizable.
Available in rectilinear and blade profiles.
Specify assemblies with vertical mullions or butt-joint glass-to-glass details.
Choose from clear and low-iron varieties of tempered or laminated glass in ¼” (6 mm), ⅜” (10 mm), or ½” (12 mm) thicknesses.
Custom glass available.
- Standard wall thickness: 4” (102 mm)
- Module width: 6” (152 mm) - 60” (1.52 m)
- Maximum module height: 12' (3.66 m)
- Wall height adjustability: -⅜” (10 mm) +1 ⅛” (29 mm)
- Standard header uses ceiling track, ceiling grid clips, or metal stud kickers
- Standard base track secures to the base building with carpet grippers, double-sided tape, or seismic anchoring
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating: 37-46
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified