Get the most out of your space with a deeper wall cavity.
More space. More utility. With a deeper wall cavity, our durable 6” Solid Wall can integrate more inside the wall. The added space behind the wall panel accommodates plumbing and mechanical chases. Or add extra layers of insulation for improved acoustic separation and speech privacy. Just like our 4” Solid Walls, DIRTT’s 6” Solid Walls can be customized to meet your design vision today and offer easy maintenance and reconfiguration down the road.
Wall system includes aluminum frames, insulation, and finished wall panels.
Extra space in the wall cavity accommodates mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
Height and width of wall frame and finish panels are dimensionally parametric, dependent on panel substrate material and specified finish.
Components are precision manufactured to accommodate base building conditions.
Modular components support adaptive reuse and future flexibility.
Wall width, height, and panel configuration is fully customizable.
Both sides of the wall behave independently, allowing for distinct configuration, aesthetics, and functionality on each side.
Wall panels are available in a variety of standard finish and material options or can be customized with third-party materials.
DIRTT ceiling and base trim are available in a variety of colors.
Limit transfer of smoke with our non-rated, smoke partition.
- Standard wall thickness (with panels): 6” (152 mm)
- Module width: 6” (152 mm) - 48” (1.22 m)
- Maximum module height: 12' (3.66 m)
- Two layers of factory-installed insulation measuring 1” (25 mm) thick are required to reduce the air gap for flame spread
- Wall height adjustability: -3/8” (10 mm) +2 5/8” (67 mm)
- Base track secures to the base building with carpet grippers, double-sided tape, or seismic anchoring
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating: 44 - 53
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified