Unify the look of your space.
Want to maintain a consistent aesthetic across an entire space? Easily convert rough building shell conditions to your preferred aesthetic with DIRTT’s Furring Wall. Get complete customization of wall finishes and materials that fit with your overall DIRTT scope thanks to elevated fit and durability of our precision-manufactured wall assemblies. Add additional spacing to the back of the assembly to accommodate MEP or base building conditions.
Wall system includes aluminum frames, insulation, and finished wall panels.
Frames arrive on-site without panels to allow integration of building systems.
Panels are factory finished and easily installed on-site.
Components are precision manufactured to accommodate base building conditions.
Modular components support adaptive reuse and future flexibility.
Wall width, height, and panel configuration are fully customizable.
Wall panels are available in a variety of finish and material options or can be customized with third-party materials.
DIRTT ceiling and base trims are available in a variety of colors.
- Standard wall thickness (with panels): 2 ¹⁄₈” (54 mm)
- Module width: 7 ½” (191 mm) - 48” (1.22 m)
- Maximum height: 12' (3.66 m)
- Wall height adjustability: -³⁄₈” (10 mm) +2 ⁵⁄₈” (67 mm)
- Standard base track secures to the base building with carpet grippers, double-sided tape, or seismic anchoring
- Standard header uses ceiling track
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified