An adaptable foundation for connected infrastructure.
DIRTT’s low-profile access floor houses all your power and technology infrastructure. This cost-effective option speeds up the overall installation of your DIRTT project. Long term, it keeps your electrical and IT infrastructure easily accessible allowing for easy moves, additions, and changes. With the agility of the DIRTT construction system, it’s adaptability you can build on.
System includes floor panels, structural webbing, draft stop, perimeter blocking, and fasteners.
Floor tiles lift for easy access and reconfiguration of electrical and data components.
Quick and seamless installation.
Eliminates unsightly electrical poles and exposed cables with expansive coverage of the environment.
Provides a continuous, accessible channel for efficient practices in cable design layout.
- Floor panels are made of unfinished fiberglass reinforced magnesium oxide (MgO) board
- Installed system height: 2 9/16” (65 mm)
- Actual floor panel dimensions 23 15/16” (608 mm) square x 3/4” (19 mm) thick
- Individual floor panel weight 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- 20-gauge stamped steel pedestal
- Floor webbing is made of polypropylene