4” Solid Walls
Modular Panel Wall System
Customize your walls and define your space.
DIRTT’s most popular solid wall offers extensive options. No matter what finish, color, or configuration you specify, DIRTT wall systems can support your design with the performance and long-term durability you need. Use the space inside the wall cavity to add electrical and network functionality. Take the system further by integrating technology, graphics, writable surfaces, casework, and more. Quick, clean installs accelerate your timelines and with easy-to-remove panels, future maintenance and reconfiguration is just as fast.
Wall system includes aluminum frames, insulation, and finished wall panels.
Height and width of wall frame and finish panels are dimensionally parametric dependent on substrate material and specified finish.
Frames arrive on-site without panels to allow integration with building systems. Panels are factory finished and easily installed on-site.
Components are precision manufactured to accommodate base building conditions.
Modular components support adaptive reuse and future flexibility.
Wall width, height, and panel configuration are fully customizable.
Both sides of the wall behave independently, allowing for distinct configuration, aesthetics, and functionality on each side.
Wall panels are typically MDF or backpainted glass, and are finished with a variety of finish and material options. Panels can also be customized with third-party materials.
DIRTT ceiling and base trim are available in a variety of colors.
Limit transfer of smoke with our non-rated, smoke partition.
- Standard wall thickness (with panels): 4” (102 mm)
- Module width: 6” (152 mm) - 48” (1.22 m)
- Maximum standard module height: 12' (3.66 m)
- Factory-installed insulation is 1” (25 mm) thick
- Wall height adjustability: -3/8” (10 mm) +2 5/8” (67 mm)
- Base track secures to the base building with carpet grippers, double-sided tape, or seismic anchoring
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating: 38-51
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified