Design without compromise.
Make a maximum impact with a minimal profile. Inspire is a low-profile glass wall that delivers long-term adaptability thanks to its modular nature. This simple and elegant aesthetic for glass walls can be installed quickly to keep your project on schedule. At just two inches wide, Inspire seamlessly connects with our 4” Solid Walls to integrate with the rest of the DIRTT system.
Wall system includes aluminum frames and glass panels.
Sleek, non-generational design serves your space today and into the future.
Slim-profile ceiling connections.
Components are precision manufactured to accommodate base building conditions.
Modularity supports adaptive reuse and future flexibility.
Wall width and height configuration is fully customizable.
Header can attach directly to ceiling, soffit, bulkhead, or structure.
Choose from clear or low-iron varieties of tempered or laminated glass in 1/4” (6 mm), 3/8” (10 mm), or 1/2” (12 mm) thicknesses.
Select finishes that suit your design aesthetic.
- Wall thickness: 2” (51 mm)
- Minimum module width: 5 1/2” (140 mm)
- Maximum module frame width: Variable dependent on glass selection
- Wall height adjustability: - ½” (12 mm), +5/8” (15 mm)
- Standard header uses ceiling track, ceiling grid clips, or metal stud kickers
- Standard base track secures to the base building with carpet grippers, double-sided tape, or seismic anchoring
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating: 33-38
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified